Thursday, February 26, 2009

Friendship blogs

My dear friend, moringstar (aka littleone) http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/2009/02/and-award-goes-to.html was so kind to give me a "friendship award"! The award is worded as follows:

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and
be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that
when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers.”

Thank you so much! I'm flattered and touched! I'm supposed to nominate 8 others but anyone that knows me knows I don't tag so as lovely as I find this - please don't be insulted that I don't tag ... know that I value each and every friend here in cyberia!

5 comments:

Tiggs said...

Congrats sweetie on a reward well-deserved! I can understand you not tagging, but can also see the other side of it, so I'm stuck firmly in the middle, but I do understand and respect your position. And no matter what, you are certainly a deserving winner of this award! Big hugs!

THE Michael said...

And the Noble goes to............

Congradulations!

M:e said...

Congratulations lovely one! If there was another award for incredible writing, you would surely have scooped that too.

I also decided not to tag, as I regularly highlight other blogs through my blog anyway and there was no way I could have limited to 8 the number of wonderful blogs there are across 'cyberia'.

love and hugs xxx

ronnie said...

Wonderful award, congratulations and well deserved. I agree with M:e if there were awards for writing you surely would get one.

Hugs
Ronnie
xx

Loving Annie said...

Your masthead is beautiful, Selkie - and you very much deserve the award, congratulations good and kind cyber-friend :)