Thursday, April 16, 2009

Britain's Got Talent

By this point (with 12 million + hits on the youtube video), everyone knows about little mouse Susan Boyle and her stupendous voice and complete victory over a nation and even a world - a true case of the little engine that could.

But you have to LOVE Britian ... you have to see these two other acts.. just in contrast and because I bloody LOVE the British - certaintly the second of these you would NEVER see on American or Canadian TV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro9ufVuuNb0&feature=related


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQS9Fci4SY&feature=related

4 comments:

Loving Annie said...

Oh My God, Selkie, Susan Boyle's voice was so incredibly magnificent.... WOW. Hard to believe she hasn't been recognized and found long before now. Really teaches you a sparrow can be a nightingale, doesn't it ?

Alice said...

I saw this too. It brought tears to my eyes. I think it is the perfect example of "You can't judge a book by its cover."

ronnie said...

Hi Selkie, don't watch the programme but actually saw her last night and what a voice, beautiful. I hope they don't do a make over on her, she's great as she is.

Have a lovely weekend.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Amber said...

I loved this and sent it on to many, thanks!