Thursday, April 30, 2009

I lust

after Northbound Leather ....http://www.northbound.com/index.php

morningstar (see her terrific blog here, she is doing a really great series on various BDSM-related activities and has some amazing viewpoints) mentions in her blog today that the whole "fetish" wear thing leaves her cold.

I, on the other hand, while not crazy about dress codes, per se, LOVE sexy fetish clothing.

In my current get healthy and thin regime, I have promised myself if I reach my goals by my birthday in July I am going to treat myself to a top and skirt from Northbound - I've picked them out but am keeping them a surprise!

I love the entire silly delight of dressing up (although it has been far too long since I have) - I love the stockings (have never worn panty hose in my life), the garters, the slippy, lacy, sexy underwear, bras which clasp and lift and push together, corsets which bind and raise and nip and tuck and skirts which show off long toned legs .... I love the boots, the heels and even the lacy gloves which slip up your arms and over your elbows.

So wish me luck on sticking to my diet, keeping at the exercise and shaping up to wear those kind of clothes ....

6 comments:

Loving Annie said...

The whole dress up thing is awesome fun. Very much in agreement with you - there are so many pretty and sexy and provacative yet innocent or just flat out deliciously naughty things out there to wear. Different colors, different fabrics, different designs... That is one of the great pleasures of being a woman with an appreciative man who is hot for you and loves how you can and do look different - while still being YOU :)

Liras said...

I love to dress up, too.

Good wishes on getting into that outfit. You will be so happy, you will buy a few more pieces.

Buffalo said...

I doubt you need luck.

Gillette said...

Will be fun to see a pic of the new you in your new garb come July!

Sir J said...

anything in that wondeful store is worth lusting after. Good luck

J.

kannakat said...

Best of luck with the diet, it will be well worth it!