Saturday, August 15, 2009

just saying....


if one decides to take up some BDSM-practices again after a VERY long hiatus - let's say, some serious spanking... well, one should keep in mind that we got one bad shepherd in November 2007 and the other in May 2008. Keeping in mind that bad shepherds are VERY attached to their mum and as a breed, VERY protective.

Just saying.

Finn didn't MEAN to rip your pants nor did the Llyr-boy really REALLY plan on biting when he straddled my back and snarled at you after they battered the door down and pounded to the rescue ... you KNOW the bad shepherds love you - ...

grins...

they just love me MORE.


7 comments:

Jz said...

and you know, an attack kangaroo can be a very scary thing! (jk)

That's funny. But I'm glad you're having fun! :-D

PrettyGirl said...

Lol, I Love It! Congratulations on being back in the swing of things and I am proud of the doggies for protecting their Mommie. Now maybe we put two doors between them, Mommy and the man with the paddle :)

P

ronnie said...

LOL, you gotta love those two shepherds, that's what there for to protect their mom and a great job they do.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

littleone said...

well well welllllll.. seems from this post that the changes you were hoping for are beginning to happen???

now my dear.. you DO have to teach the 'kids' when the door is closed they can't just come barging in.. LOL..

morningstar (owned by Warren)

Buffalo said...

Shepherds are, in my slightly biased opinion, one of the most intelligent and protective of breeds.

The damn things are problem solvers. Maybe you can teach them when something is hanging from the doorknob they need to take five.

I'm thinking the majority of big dog bites are rendered by a shepherd in protective mode.

vanimp said...

Teeeheee my girl had to be locked away many a time. Good doggies x

Robin said...

Just this weekend it was our kitten. I'm vocally indicating my enjoyment of the activities and he sits right next to my head, reaches out a paw and pats my head. "Mom, are you okay?" We got a good laugh out of it. Don't know how the dog reacts - he can't get upstairs.