Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Small Timeout ....

I'm absoultely SWAMPED at work - beyond all - we are so short-staffed and overwhelmed with work PLUS major things to do at home! Trying to winterize house, clean up garden, kid-related stuff and at least three trips to Montreal to see my mum in the next 6 to 7 weeks .... so taking a time-out.

Will catch up with everyone soon when I catch my breath!

still treading water ... will catch up when I get a moment- in the interim, was going to rework the last post but don't have the time, so am leaving it the way it was.

7 comments:

ronnie said...

Will miss you while your gone.

Take care, see you later.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

swan said...

Take care of you in the midst of all of that -- see you on the other side.

hugs, swan

mouse said...

selkie....

big hugs! I hope you're not away too long.

mouse

Gillette said...

Life sounds like whirlwind of excitement and busies. What is it about October? Man...take care and keep breathing.

Jz said...

I'll freeze your brownie for you...
Take your time but hurry back!

littleone said...

you take care you hear??

and check your email.. sorry i am late answering..

morningstar (owned by Warren)

cultivateddiscipline said...

Take care and hurry back.

See you soon, CD