I have a million things I need/want/yearn to write.... but my enemy time refuses a truce and I continue to languish in the drudergy of days .... so here's little one's meme, crassly stolen ...http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/2009/02/its-all-about-me.html
1. Can you cook?
Damn right - I'm a very very decent cook ... my family has very seldom 'eaten out of a box' but what I love to do best is bake ...
2. What was your dream growing up?
To be a writer (sighs).
3. What talent do you wish you had?
self-discipline? is that a talent - I think it is ....I'm a loser when it comes to that - and let things slide I shouldn't
4. Favorite place?
the ocean ... and I'm talking Atlantic here - not tropic -
5. Favorite vegetable?
I like them all, pretty well
6. What was the last book you read?
God is Not Great - Christopher Hitchens - bitching book, read it.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings?
Two tats, 5 piercings in ears (and those I got 30 years ago- rebel selkie!), 4 VERY private piercings - more tats planned
9. Worst Habit?
emotional eater - its insidious and encompassing
10. Do we know each other outside of blogging?
Nope - but I'm hoping we can actually meet on one of my "commutes" to your city!
11. What is your favorite sport?
lacrosse ! LOVE it!! for watching - cycling for doing
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?
depends - I probably tend more on the negative side
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
probably catch up on things, most likely be irreverant and rude about our relationships and then aid and abet each other in harrassing the elevator people to hurry up.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Read me - then you'll know.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you:
I've almost died three times.
16. Do you have any pets?
2 dogs, 4 cats, guinea pig and rabbit
17. Do you know how to do the macarena?
damn right and I can line dance in a pinch too.
18. What time is it where you are now?
7:38 a.m. and I should be working - been swamped since I walked into work at 5
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
HORRIFYING - I HATE THEM.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
overall - weight - and specifically, my belly - its revolting.
21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
It completely depends on the situation - I am FAR from sanctimonious - but I have my own strict code of conduct and hopefully, stand by what I taught my kids- stand up and be counted and do the right thing - so probably, overall, conscience.
22. What color eyes do you have?
23. Ever been arrested?
don't think so ... but threatened with it a couple of times when in the newspaper business
24. Favorite fictional character of all time?
25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it?
pay off debts.
26. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
to fly ...
27. What’s your favorite hangout?
my secret garden (see little one, we DO have lots in common)
28. Do you believe in ghosts?
no, but I seem to have a lot of phantoms around ..
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
read or write
30. Do you swear a lot?
depends on the situation - day to day, no - but when my temper is triggered .....
31. Biggest pet peeve?
people without a work ethic.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?