Stolen (but with permission!) from morningstar
1. Nervous habits - bite my nails, wring my hands, CLEAN obsessively
2. Are you double jointed - I wish! My flexibilty sucks.
3. Can you roll your tongue - nope, but I can do quite amazing things with it nonetheless
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time - yes
5. Can you blow spit bubbles - EWWWW - gross!
6. Can you cross your eyes - absoultely - but have to watch the wind doesn't change or they'll stay that way
7. Tattoos - "D" on my butt, vine on my back, several more planned
8. Piercing - 3 in one ear, 2 in the other, 4 intimate piercings
9. Do you make your bed daily - yes (well technically, D does it most days as he is out last)
10. Which shoe goes on first - right
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? actually no-
12. On the average, how much money do you carry - varies - whatever I have I seem to spend so try to keep it low
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7 - only my silver necklace with O ring
14. Favorite piece of clothing - don't really have one
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it - cut it
16. Have you ever eaten Spam - YUCK - nope, would never touch it
17. Do you use extra salt on your food - never
18. How many cereals in your cabinet - probably around 4
19. What's your favorite beverage - coffee
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant - Mr. Greek
21. Do you cook - all the time
22. How often do you brush your teeth - probalby 4 or 5 times a day
23. Hair drying method - air!
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair - I like to put copper highlights in when I can
25. Do you swear - yes, I have an unfortunate mouth at times although I do try to ensure it is where people won't be offended
26. Do you ever spit - disgusting..
27. Animal - dogs, cats, rabbits, you name it
28. Food - chocolate
29. Month - October
30. Day - Sunday
31. Cartoon - don't watch them
32. Shoe brand - any cowboy boot with good leather
33. Subject in school - English and Classics
34. Color - RED
35. Sport - lacrosse
36. TV shows - not much of a fan of TV - maybe NCIS
37. Thing to do in the spring - dig in the garden (like morningstar) and clean up yard
38. Thing to do in the summer - hide from the sun and hike in woods with dogs, have evening fires outside
39. Thing to do in the autumn - hike some more, go outside a lot in the country, bake lots of soups and pies
40. Thing to do in the winter - shovel snow, hike with dogs and cook hearty meals
IN AND AROUND
41. In the CD player - Sarah Brightman, Drop Kick Murphys
42. Person you talk most on the phone with - I HATE the phone too (morningstar's answer)- but probably my mum
43. Reading - Elizabeth George (mystery), Julia Cameron (writing diet) and Germaine Greer
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors - not if I can avoid it
45. What color is your bedroom - paris blue
46. Do you use an alarm clock - yes, but it seldom goes off as my internal alarm is almost infallible
47. Window seat or aisle - window - I hate people crawling over me or having to get up and down
48. What's your sleeping position - back usually
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket - sheet, sometimes nothing
50. Do you snore - not since I had my deviated septum fixed!
51. Do you sleepwalk - nope
52. Do you talk in your sleep nope
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals - nope - have various cats, dogs and D! no room for stuffed animals!
54. How about with the light on - off, I like it pitch dark
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on - neither - I hate noise, it distracts me
56. Last interesting person you met -morningstar and her Sir!